ARY News Headlines | No support to any ‘Undemocratic Act’ against the government: Bilawal Bhutto Zardari | 10AM | 5 Oct 2019
#HappyBirthdayKhanSahb #BilawalBhuttoZardari #ARYNewsHeadlines
– Maulana Fazalur Rehman is trying to save his ending political career: PM Imran Khan.
– PPP will not support ‘undemocratic’ protests against govt says Bilawal Bhutto Zardari.
– Judge blackmailing scandal: Prime accused Nasir Butt’s son taken into custody.
– Lockdown continues for 62nd consecutive day in Indian occupied Kashmir.
– PM Imran Khan advises Azad Kashmir people against crossing LoC into occupied Kashmir.
– UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres urges Pakistan, India to hold dialogue to resolve the crisis.
– Widespread rain & thunderstorm forecast in different parts of Sindh.
Official Facebook: https://www.fb.com/arynewsasia
Official Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/arynewsofficial
Official Instagram: https://instagram.com/arynewstv
Website : https://arynews.tv
Watch ARY NEWS LIVE: http://live.arynews.tv
Listen Live: http://live.arynews.tv/audio
Listen Top of the hour Headlines, Bulletins & Programs : https://soundcloud.com/arynewsofficial
ARY News Official YouTube Channel, For more video subscribe our channel and for suggestion please use the comment section.