ARY News Headlines | IHC reserves verdict on court cases against Awan, Ghulam | 11 AM | 14 Nov 2019
#FirdousAshiqAwan #GhulamSarwar #IHC
– Ghulam Sarwar Khan and Firdous Ashiq Awan will appear before the Islamabad High Court (IHC) in a Court case, today.
– IHC reserves verdict on Ghulam Sarwar Khan’s unconditional apology.
– Govt grants one-time 4-week permission to Nawaz Sharif to go abroad for treatment.
– PML-N President Shahbaz Sharif, to submit an indemnity bond of around seven billion rupees to avail the concession.
– Shehbaz Sharif to chair PML-N huddle today.
– Nawaz Sharif allowed traveling abroad on humanitarian grounds: Firdous Ashiq Awan.
– Govt issues notification for Nawaz’s one-time abroad travel.
– Maulana Fazlur Rehman ends dharna to pursue Plan B.
– PPP leader Qamar Zaman Kaira allowed meeting Asif Ali Zardari on 25th November 2019.
– FBR’s role vital for economic stability: PM Imran Khan.
– Thar desert receives rainfall, along with different parts of the country.
– Salman Iqbal, CEO ARY Digital Network congratulates Dean Jones on becoming head coach of Karachi Kings, after Mickey Arthur.
Official Facebook: https://www.fb.com/arynewsasia
Official Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/arynewsofficial
Official Instagram: https://instagram.com/arynewstv
Website : https://arynews.tv
Watch ARY NEWS LIVE: http://live.arynews.tv
Listen Live: http://live.arynews.tv/audio
Listen Audio: https://soundcloud.com/arynewsofficial/headlines-arynews-1100-14th-nov-2019
Listen Top of the hour Headlines, Bulletins & Programs : https://soundcloud.com/arynewsofficial
ARY News Official YouTube Channel, For more video subscribe our channel and for suggestion please use the comment section.